- Jun-Yan Zhu
- Center for Imaging Science (CIS): People, Research, DataSets, Software
- Aminer: Data, Knowledge, Intelligence
- Advanced Google
- Rodrigob’s github page: Publications, Code, Data, Contact, Publications, Code, Data, Contact
- christophm’s github page: Book, Collaboration, Blog
- The Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark
- Ron Rubinstein: Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Machine Learning Mastery: Jason Brownlee, PhD.
- hcorrada or hcbravo: Statistical and computational methods for high-throughput genomics. Interactive data visualization. Metagenomics. Computational epigenomics.
- Katie Bouman: Imaging of Medical, Blackhole. California Institute of Technology
- Bruce Rosen’s Web Pages
- Tim Cootes: Statistical models of shape and appearance; Model matching algorithms; Methods of computing correspondence across sets of shapes and images; Applications in medical, biological and industrial image analysis, and face image interpretation
- COR@L!: PEOPLE, PUBLICATIONS, DATA SETS, LINKS
- Random Thoughts: A wiki of dgyrt@github’s random thoughts.
distill: A modern medium for presenting research. The web is a powerful medium to share new ways of thinking.
Jufeng Yang: computer vision, machine learning, and multimedia. His recent interests include visual sentiment analysis, fine-grained classification, medical image recognition, and image retrieval.
Lil’Log: Evolution, Meta Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Attention, Object Detection, Language Models
Yunji Chen: neural network processors
- Michael (Miki) Lustig, berkeley: CS, MRI, data, src